Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Preserve the bounty !
- 5 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup Amaretto
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- Combine first four ingredients in large sauce pan, bring to boil.
- reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 40 minutes or till thick, stir often.
- remove from heat; stir in salt and extract.
- Cool; pour into airtight containers.
My grandkids love this jam and so do I!
This was my first time making jam..ever. I did use the low sugar pectin, and boiled just 5 mins. I also subbed the lime juice for lemon as I had fresh lemons on hand. The taste...fabulous!! I am thrilled with my first experience, and I will be making this again and again! Thanks for sharing this great recipe!