Recipe by susie cooks
This is quick, easy, not too sweet and makes a great presentation. From Bobby Flay.
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier (or fresh orange juice)
- 1 pint raspberries
- mint sprig
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the ricotta in a small strainer set over a bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes to drain the excess liquid.
- Transfer the drained ricotta to a blender, add the sugar and Grand Marnier or orange juice and process until smooth.** This mixture can be made up to 8 hours in advance. Cover and keep refrigerated.**.
- Divide the raspberries among 4 dessert bowls and top each with 1/4 cup of the ricotta mixture. Add a slash of Grand Marnier or orange juice, and garnish with mint sprigs.