Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very easy and pretty dessert! Mostly store bought but pretty enough for company. Just purchase an angel food cake or perhaps a pound cake.
- 1⁄2 lb sweetened or frozen unsweetened raspberries, thawed
- 4 slices angel food cake
- 1⁄2 cup frozen dessert topping
- 2 -3 tablespoons toasted chopped almonds, pieces (optional)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (optional) or 2 tablespoons sugar substitute (optional)
- 4 mint sprigs, garnish (optional)
- While thawing the raspberries, mix the almond pieces into the dessert topping.
- Sweeten raspberries to taste and serve over cake.
- Serve with a dollop of almond dessert topping and fresh mint on the side of plate.