Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
A simple but elegant dessert.
Make and share this Raspberries and Fresh Figs recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the raspberries and sugar in a bowl; toss to coat.
- Set aside at room temperature for about 30 minutes or until the sugar dissolves.
- Right before ready to serve, remove 1 cup of the raspberries and any juices in the bottom of the bowl and puree in a blender or food processor.
- Press through a sieve to remove the seeds.
- Divide this puree among 4 dessert plates; tilt the plates to spread a thin layer over the bottom.
- Place a fig in the center of each plate.
- Using a sharp knife, quarter each fig cutting from the stem end down but only partially cutting through the base.
- Spoon the remaining raspberries onto the plates.
- Serve at room temperature.