Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
You can replace the raspberries with 3-4 medium strawberries and the yogurt with heavy cream if you don't have sensitive skin. From either Care2's Home Channel or Delicious Living.
- 6 -8 fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon plain yogurt, with live & active cultures
- 1 tablespoon organic honey
- Mash the raspberries with the back of a fork or puree them in a blender or food processor.
- Add the yogurt and honey to the puree to form a thick mixture.
- Apply to the clean face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes, and leave on for 10 minutes.
- Rinse off, using bottled or spring water and cotton pads.
- Follow with toner and moisturizer, if desired.
I loved it. Smelled so good, you almost wanted to eat it!
Should I eat this or put it on my face? That was the dilemma! It smelled so good, I thought about doing both. All kidding aside, this is really neat that you can make something all natural that's good for your face. I used 8 raspberries, heavy cream and honey. Next time I make this, I will put just about 1/2 a tablespoon of cream so that the mask is a little thicker and stays put on my face a little better.:-) This recipe makes plenty to really put it on your face thick. It smells so wonderful and fresh too. It felt nice and cool and my face feels very soft afterwards. Thanks for a fun recipe, WI Cheesehead!