1/1 Photo of Raspberries and Cream Mask for Sensitive Skin
WI Cheesehead's Note:
You can replace the raspberries with 3-4 medium strawberries and the yogurt with heavy cream if you don't have sensitive skin. From either Care2's Home Channel or Delicious Living.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash the raspberries with the back of a fork or puree them in a blender or food processor.
- 2Add the yogurt and honey to the puree to form a thick mixture.
- 3Apply to the clean face and neck, avoiding the area around the eyes, and leave on for 10 minutes.
- 4Rinse off, using bottled or spring water and cotton pads.
- 5Follow with toner and moisturizer, if desired.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Raspberries and Cream Mask for Sensitive Skin
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.1
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 1.9 mg
- Sodium 8.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 0.7 g