1/1 Photo of Rasgulla - an Indian Dessert
This was submitted by Jayakrishnan to Young Times in 2004. My Dad loves these :) Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl, knead together flour, cardamom powder and cheese until you get a smooth pliable dough.
- 2Divide into equal parts.
- 3Shape into balls (rasgullas).
- 4In a pot boil together the sugar and water to prepare a thin syrup.
- 5Drop the prepared rasgullas into the boiling syrup.
- 6Let it remain this way for 10 minutes.
- 7Every 2 minutes, sprinkle water on the boiling syrup.
- 8Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- 9Flavour with rose water and store refrigerated - this must be served chilled.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rasgulla - an Indian Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.3
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 21.1 mg
- Sodium 573.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 67.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 62.8 g
- Protein 17.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: