1/4 Photos of Rasagulla(sweet Milk Balls)
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Its the most easiest recipe I have ever made. You can have it like a snack or desert both,and the most important thing is ,that you do not intake much of calories as expected from any other desert. This come out to be perfect every time I make.In our country Like India se simply use fresh milk from the cow-man.No need to use any kind of cream separately
My Private Note
sweet b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 1/2 cups half-and-half (do not exeed this limit at all)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
for sugar syrup
- 1mix both type of milk and spoil it with the lemon juice.
- 2drain out the water from it and put the milk consistency in a cheese cloth.
- 3press the milk consistency in the cheese cloth with some heavy weight,so that all the remaining water comes out completely.
- 4it will take about 45 minuts.
- 5take out the milk consistency and rub finely with your hand or in a powerfull morter mixer.As fine as you can.
- 6make samll walnut size round balls.
- 7FOR SUGAR SYRUP.
- 8in a pressure cooker or in a large pan mix the sugar and water and allow to just boil.
- 9when the syrup starts boiling ,drop in the balls.
- 10if you are making in a pressure cooker close the lid and allow to cook for 15 minutes under medium heat.Do not allow the pressure cooker to whistle .So keep the flame of gas on medium.
- 11if you are making in a sauce pan ,drop in the balls when the syrup boils and simmer it for about 25 minuts on medium flame of gas.
- 12allow to cool it completely.
- 13when it is cold enough mix the rose syrup and put the milk balls in the fridge .
- 14It remains fresh for 1 week.
- 15NOTE:- IF YOU GET FRESH MILK ,YOU CAN AVOID USING ANY KIND OF CREAM OR HALF AND HALF.BUT IN USA FRESH MILK IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rasagulla(sweet Milk Balls)
Serving Size: 1 (808 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 557.4
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 57.9 mg
- Sodium 139.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 88.1 g
- Protein 10.5 g