Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
Its the most easiest recipe I have ever made. You can have it like a snack or desert both,and the most important thing is ,that you do not intake much of calories as expected from any other desert. This come out to be perfect every time I make.In our country Like India se simply use fresh milk from the cow-man.No need to use any kind of cream separately
- 4 cups whole milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups half-and-half (do not exeed this limit at all)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
for sugar syrup
- 4 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons rose syrup
- mix both type of milk and spoil it with the lemon juice.
- drain out the water from it and put the milk consistency in a cheese cloth.
- press the milk consistency in the cheese cloth with some heavy weight,so that all the remaining water comes out completely.
- it will take about 45 minuts.
- take out the milk consistency and rub finely with your hand or in a powerfull morter mixer.As fine as you can.
- make samll walnut size round balls.
- FOR SUGAR SYRUP.
- in a pressure cooker or in a large pan mix the sugar and water and allow to just boil.
- when the syrup starts boiling ,drop in the balls.
- if you are making in a pressure cooker close the lid and allow to cook for 15 minutes under medium heat.Do not allow the pressure cooker to whistle .So keep the flame of gas on medium.
- if you are making in a sauce pan ,drop in the balls when the syrup boils and simmer it for about 25 minuts on medium flame of gas.
- allow to cool it completely.
- when it is cold enough mix the rose syrup and put the milk balls in the fridge .
- It remains fresh for 1 week.
- NOTE:- IF YOU GET FRESH MILK ,YOU CAN AVOID USING ANY KIND OF CREAM OR HALF AND HALF.BUT IN USA FRESH MILK IS IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND.
I love this. The only pure milk no added things makes it special. Thanks for sharing such a wonderful recipe.