Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Traditional Moroccan spice blend that I found on foodnetwork.com.
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons freshly grated nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Combine the cumin, coriander, turmeric, paprika, nutmeg cinnamon, cardamom, allspice, cayenne pepper and ground cloves and store in an airtight container away from the heat for up to several months.
Great blend of spices. This is wonderful for foods in Morocco/Tunisia. Made for ZWT9 for Hot Stuff.
I thought this was an excellent blend of spices! I made half of the recipe and have plenty to use in several recipes. Thank you for an easy and very tasty version of Ras El Hanout. Made for the Soup-S-Stars during ZWT9
I used this with Almond Butter and Ras-El-Hanout Pasta. I found it a little bland. The spiciness didn't penetrate as much as I would expect and the other flavors blended together into something just sort of mediocre. I wonder if fresh spices would be better.