Recipe by SusieQusie
From Cooking Light May 2006. The name loosely translates into "top of the shop". Some versions of this Morrocan spice blend may contain up to 50 spices. This combination can be varied as you prefer.
Top Review by Baby Kato
I used your wonderful spice combination on my pork tenderloin this week. It was excellant. I can't wait to try it on chicken. The spices blend well together resulting in a lovely exotic flavour.
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cloves