Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Found in an online search and posted by request, the following note was with the recipe: "This streamlined version includes many of the main spices of the traditional mixture."
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cloves
- In a small bowl whisk together all ingredients until combined well.
- Spice blend keeps in an airtight container at cool room temperature 1 month.
- From: http://www.theepicentre.com/Spices/raselhanout.html.