- 8 large egg whites (hard boil the eggs and discard the yolks)
- 4 large eggs, hard boiled
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard or 2 teaspoons spicy brown mustard
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise (Hellman's preferred)
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a dozen eggs to boil in cold water; allow to come to a rolling boil, remove from heat and cover for 12 minutes. Then cool in ice water, peel and discard the yolks from 8 eggs. Chop all eggs and whites, mix with remaining ingredients. Can be eaten with baked reduced fat crackers, reduced calorie bread, celery sticks, endive lettuce, etc.