Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I just love Deli Food and bagels and lox are my favorite Deli Breakfast! This will serve two. I am just saying that to be polite. I would eat the whole thing myself especially if I got Nova belly lox and a real heirloom Jersey Beefsteak, warm from the morning sun. I really would. And I would use lots more than 4 ounces of Philly. When I die I want to be laid out at the Carnegie Deli.
- 1 bagel (water, split and toasted)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, Philly of course
- 4 ounces lox, very thinly sliced
- 1 tomatoes, Jersey Beefsteak, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 leaves bibb lettuce (or other butter lettuce)
- 1 cucumber, sliced
- capers (optional)
- Divide the ingredients onto two bagel halves and if you are feeling generous, share.