Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 bunch rapini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Chop off bottom inch of stalks.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
- Add rapini.
- Return to boil and boil about two to three minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium high heat.
- Add garlic, pepper flakes and rapini.
- Toss together for a minute or two, reduce heat, cover pan and cook three minutes.
- Remove cover, season and serve.
Had this today at a friends place and her mom's recipe exactly as posted here. And so I picked up couple bunches today for first time and now I have the recipe on hand thanks to Zaar!
This came out perfectly. This is the only way I'm going to cook broccoli raab from now on. Thanks so much for the great recipe!
Yummy! I bought some Rapini and didn't know how to cook it. Thanks!