Top Review by karen in tbay
Had this today at a friends place and her mom's recipe exactly as posted here. And so I picked up couple bunches today for first time and now I have the recipe on hand thanks to Zaar!
- 1 bunch rapini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili flakes
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop off bottom inch of stalks.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
- Add rapini.
- Return to boil and boil about two to three minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet on medium high heat.
- Add garlic, pepper flakes and rapini.
- Toss together for a minute or two, reduce heat, cover pan and cook three minutes.
- Remove cover, season and serve.