1/1 Photo of Rapid Reuben Casserole
Found this recipe in a Family Circle Magazine and tweaked it a little. I used a 16 ounce can of corned beef and I chopped it to make it easier to eat and less expensive. It is a good quick recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Grease 13 x 9 pan I use cooking spray.
- 3place potatoes in baking pan.
- 4Season with salt and pepper.
- 5Bake for 15 minutes.
- 6Cover potatoes with corned beef.
- 7If using sliced corned beef overlap the slices.
- 8Spread Russian dressing over corned beef.
- 9Spoon sauerkraut over Russian dressing.
- 10Cover with swiss cheese slices.
- 11Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes.
- 12Serve with extra Russian dressing on the side.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rapid Reuben Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (254 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 425.8
- Calories from Fat 244
- Total Fat 27.1 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 109.1 mg
- Sodium 1597.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 25.1 g