Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Found this recipe in a Family Circle Magazine and tweaked it a little. I used a 16 ounce can of corned beef and I chopped it to make it easier to eat and less expensive. It is a good quick recipe.
- 20 ounces frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs sliced lean corned beef
- 1⁄3 cup Russian salad dressing
- 16 ounces sauerkraut, drained
- 8 slices swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Grease 13 x 9 pan I use cooking spray.
- place potatoes in baking pan.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Cover potatoes with corned beef.
- If using sliced corned beef overlap the slices.
- Spread Russian dressing over corned beef.
- Spoon sauerkraut over Russian dressing.
- Cover with swiss cheese slices.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve with extra Russian dressing on the side.
WOW! Amazing flavors, Manda! Shoot me, I forgot to chop my corned beef; so it was more difficult to eat--my fault. Made for St. Pat's.