Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe came with my Black and Decker bread machine.
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 3 tablespoons powdered milk
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 4 cups bread flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- Follow instructions for your bread machine.
- My machine instructs to measure all ingredients in the order listed into the baking pan. (I mix the water and powdered milk and microwave on high for about 30 seconds before putting in pan.).
- Insert baking pan into oven chamber and secure pan.
- Select rapid setting and 2 pound loaf.
- When the cycle is complete, I put the loaf in a large zip lock bag, seal, and place in wire rack to cool completely before slicing.