2 hrs 10 mins
This recipe was in a book that came with my Black and Decker bread machine. This is not traditional cornbread, but is tasty anyway.
My Private Note
pound l ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add enough water to the beaten egg to equal 1 1/3 cups.
- 2Follow directions for your bread machine.
- 3My machine instructs to measure ingredients in the order listed into the baking pan. (I heat the water/egg mixture in the microwave for about 30 seconds before putting in pan.).
- 4Insert baking pan into oven chamber and secure pan.
- 5Select rapid setting and 2 pound loaf.
- 6When cycle ends, I put the loaf in a large zip lock bag, seal the bag, and plae on a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rapid Cornbread (Bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (652 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1186.3
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 100.7 mg
- Sodium 1964.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 216.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.4 g
- Sugars 21.2 g
- Protein 35.3 g