Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was in a book that came with my Black and Decker bread machine. This is not traditional cornbread, but is tasty anyway.
- Add enough water to the beaten egg to equal 1 1/3 cups.
- Follow directions for your bread machine.
- My machine instructs to measure ingredients in the order listed into the baking pan. (I heat the water/egg mixture in the microwave for about 30 seconds before putting in pan.).
- Insert baking pan into oven chamber and secure pan.
- Select rapid setting and 2 pound loaf.
- When cycle ends, I put the loaf in a large zip lock bag, seal the bag, and plae on a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.