Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe came with my Black and Decker bread machine.
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 3 tablespoons powdered milk
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 4 cups bread flour
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1⁄3 cup shredded old cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- Follow directions for your bread machine.
- My machine directs to measure all ingredients in the order listed into the baking pan. (I combine the water and powdered milk and heat in the microwave on high for about 30 seconds before putting in the pan.).
- Insert baking pan into the oven chamber and secure pan.
- Select rapid setting and 2 pound loaf.
- When the cycle is complete, I put the loaf in a large zip lock bag, seal the bag, and place on a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.