Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is one of my husband's favorite cookies. They're chewy with a bit of crunch.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups oats
- 2 cups corn flakes
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut or 1⁄2 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together butter and sugars.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- Add flour mixture to sugar mixture.
- Stir in oats, cornflakes, chocolate chips, coconut and nuts.
- Drop teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
A review overdue. These will be made for my Christmas platter A new favorite cookie at our house. I made no changes. Thanks for sharing this great recipe.
These are great. I like the addition of nuts & chocolate chips. I used pecans and they turned out great. I like that they're chewy. Thanks for the recipe!