1/1 Photo of Ranger Cookies
This is one of my husband's favorite cookies. They're chewy with a bit of crunch.
My Private Note
large c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cream together butter and sugars.
- 3Add eggs and vanilla.
- 4Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- 5Add flour mixture to sugar mixture.
- 6Stir in oats, cornflakes, chocolate chips, coconut and nuts.
- 7Drop teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
- 8Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ranger Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1821 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 333.9
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 37.9 mg
- Sodium 158.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 25.3 g
- Protein 5.2 g