Recipe by Chef Gorete
Try the recipe with different cereals to see what your preference is. I like to use corn flakes.
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups corn flakes
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream the butter, then mix in the two sugars, eggs and vanilla and beat well.
- Blend in the salt, flour, baking soda & baking powder and thoroughly combine.
- Add in the oats, coconut and cereal and mix well.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out dough onto cookie sheet, then flatten with a fork.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes, or until golden brown.