Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
Adapted from Have Cake Will Travel
Make and share this Ranger Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 tablespoons vegan margarine
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegan sour cream or 2 tablespoons soy yogurt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup oatmeal, food processed
- 1⁄8 cup oatmeal
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened coconut, food processed to powder
- 2 tablespoons peanuts, chopped
- 2 tablespoons raw cashews, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1⁄2 cup corn flakes
- Pre heat the oven to 350.
- Mix all dry ingredients except corn flakes together with a fork and set aside.
- Mix earth balance and sugar together until smooth. Add Sour Supreme (or Yogurt) and vanilla and mix until well combined. If you use vanilla flavored yogurt you do not need to add vanilla. Add all dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until dough forms. Fold in corn flakes until just mixed, try not to crush them.
- Divide dough into 12 small-medium sized cookies and bake for 11-14 minutes. The edges will be golden.