Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Great tasting cookie recipe that I've made since I was able to bake. Nice combination with the oatmeal, coconut, and Rice Krispies.
- 236.59 ml brown sugar
- 236.59 ml granulated sugar
- 236.59 ml butter
- 2 large eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 473.18 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 473.18 ml oatmeal
- 236.59 ml coconut
- 473.18 ml Rice Krispies
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, sugar, and vanilla extract; beat until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add flour mixture; mix well.
- Stir in oatmeal, coconut, and Rice Krispie cereal; mix well.
- Roll into small balls and flatten with hand.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheets for 10-12 minutes or till light brown.
The recipe was great. The cookies tasted wonderful and the recipe was clear and easy to follow. Thanks.
Crispy on the outside, chewy on the inside. I baked these at 350 for 12 minutes. Very good and easy. Keeper file
Very good cookie, thick and chewy! I scaled down the recipe to make a dozen cookies and added chocolate chunks.