Great tasting cookie recipe that I've made since I was able to bake. Nice combination with the oatmeal, coconut, and Rice Krispies.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine butter, brown sugar, sugar, and vanilla extract; beat until creamy.
- Beat in eggs.
- Gradually add flour mixture; mix well.
- Stir in oatmeal, coconut, and Rice Krispie cereal; mix well.
- Roll into small balls and flatten with hand.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheets for 10-12 minutes or till light brown.