Recipe by Purdy Good Cook
These cookies are a nice change from the regular old chocolate chip cookie. They are great for lunches, and freeze well.
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar (I use 1/2 Cup.)
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups corn flakes or 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup raisins
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together first 5 ingredients.
- Set aside.
- Stir together next 4 ingredients.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and mix together well.
- Stir in rice krispies, oats, coconut, and raisens.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto greased cookies sheet.
- Bake at 375 for 8-10 minutes.