Uncle Dobo's Note:
My friend Randy came up with this drink, and I have no idea why he calls it that. I’ll have to ask him… :) It’s as delicious as it is fun to make and drink! This works really well for having along at a campout, where everybody will be sitting around eating, talking, and drinking in a circle. Use whatever fruit you like, but try to include something like watermelon that releases juice easily.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Clean all the fruit, cut the ones in half that are indicated above, and cube the others.
- 2Find a very large pitcher with closeable top - one of those plastic ones like Tupperware are good. If your pitcher top has a strainer opening, that’s even better.
- 3Place the ice cubes in the bottom of the pitcher, then the alcohol and fruit ingredients. Add additional ice cubes or crushed ice to the top, but leave a little room so that the ingredients can move around.
- 4Tightly close the pitcher so that no liquid will escape.
- 5Get all your friends together around the campfire, along with their snacks and drinks. Talk of good times, past, present, and future.
- 6While you do, pass the closed pitcher around. Have everybody shake the Yuckaduck a few times, shake it well! The shaking is fun, and it releases the juices from the fruit and mixes it all together.
- 7When there’s a good amount of juice and alcohol mixed, pour the Yuckaduck and enjoy! You can add more ingredients to keep it going.
- 8Other fruit you can use: raspberries, pineapple, grapes (cut in half), pears, mango, kiwi, etc.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Randy's Yuckaduck Pitcher
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 0.8 g