Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use in place of tartar sauce. Especially good with fried catfish or deep-fried green beans.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons brown mustard (Gulden's)
- 1 tablespoon horseradish (NOT cream style)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes hot sauce (Trappey's)
- 1 tablespoon capers, finely chopped (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together well.
- Use as desired.
- Store tightly covered in refridgerator.
My son enjoyed this with chicken nuggets, and I enjoyed it with roasted leeks and potatoes. The horseradish was a nice touch, and a nice change for me. Thanks Randy!