3 hrs 20 mins
It doesn't get much better or tastier than this!!! A great comfort meal for these cold winter days. The flavor of the meat will combine with the veggies & make them very tasty. NO SALT is needed due to the corned beef brisket. I use my 12 inch cast iron covered skillet for this, but you can use whatever you have, just as long as you tightly cover it...aluminum foil will work fine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°.
- 2Peel, slice, clean & wash the veggies.
- 3Randomly scatter the veggies on the bottom of the pan.
- 4These act as a cooking rack, so DO NOT BREAK UP THE ONION or CABBAGE.
- 5Add the water, then sprinkle desired amount of black pepper on the veggies.
- 6Place the corned beef brisket FAT SIDE UP on top of the veggies.
- 7Sprinkle the pickling spice on top of the brisket & firmly press into the fat.
- 8Cover tightly & place in oven.
- 9Roast for 45 minutes per pound.
- 10Remove from oven & let rest for 15 minutes before slicing.
- 11PLEASE NOTE: Most corned beef brisket come with a small seasoning packet. I prefer to use a good pickling spice instead, such as PENZEYS, but that's up to you.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Randy's Oven Roasted Corned Beef Dinner
Serving Size: 1 (622 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 964.8
- Calories from Fat 584
- Total Fat 64.9 g
- Saturated Fat 21.6 g
- Cholesterol 333.2 mg
- Sodium 3988.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.6 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 65.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: