Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
For a wet rub or marinade, mix this spice blend with enough olive oil to make it into a paste, about 3 to 4 tablespoons. It's also good to add to lentil or vegetable soups. It's enough to marinate 2 to 3 pounds of boneless chicken or lamb cubes to be grilled, or to be browned and stewed as a tagine.
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dry ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper (to taste)
- Mix all ingredients, use as a dry rub or an oil marinade (see description), or aseasoning mix for Moroccan-style dishes.