Recipe by Ackman
This is best if used on seafood, such as cod, haddock salmon or shrimp. If using shrimp, I recommend nothing smaller than 16-20 count. Marinade time is NOT cooking time. Adjust the marinade time to your liking.
- 5 -6 limes, juice of
- 1 -2 lime, zest of
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- Lawry's Seasoned Pepper, to taste (or cracked pepper)
- 2 -3 tablespoons tequila (use GOOD tequila) (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix everything well in a blender or with an electric hand mixer.
- Marinade fish in a plastic ziplock bag for 4 hours, turning every hour, if possible -- shrimp for 1 hour.
- Drain, reserving the marinade.
- Grill or broil fish/shrimp as desired, basting with the marinade.