This is best if used on seafood, such as cod, haddock salmon or shrimp. If using shrimp, I recommend nothing smaller than 16-20 count. Marinade time is NOT cooking time. Adjust the marinade time to your liking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix everything well in a blender or with an electric hand mixer.
- 2Marinade fish in a plastic ziplock bag for 4 hours, turning every hour, if possible -- shrimp for 1 hour.
- 3Drain, reserving the marinade.
- 4Grill or broil fish/shrimp as desired, basting with the marinade.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Randy's Lime Marinade
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.9
- Calories from Fat 246
- Total Fat 27.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 585.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g