1/2 Photos of Randy's Grilled Pimiento Cheese
This delicious Southern Grilled Cheese sandwich is the ultimate comfort food; creamy, cheesy and full of wonderful flavors. It's also quick and easy to make.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix first 5 ingredients together.
- 2Spread 1/2 cup of cheese mixture on 1 side of 4 slices of the Pumpernickel.
- 3Top each with 2-3 slices of tomato.
- 4Top with remaining bread slices.
- 5In non-stick skillet over medium-high heat, brown both sides of each sandwich in a small amount of butter.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Randy's Grilled Pimiento Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 515.1
- Calories from Fat 276
- Total Fat 30.7 g
- Saturated Fat 13.7 g
- Cholesterol 67.1 mg
- Sodium 1011.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 20.5 g