Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe comes from numerous mistakes, but I beleive this recipe will make your mouth water just thinking about it after once making it. Bragging? you tell me...
- 3 lbs chicken wings
- 1⁄4 lb salted butter
- 1 cup Crystal hot sauce
- 1 quart cooking oil
- 1 bunch celery
- 1 lb baby carrots
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup bleu cheese salad dressing
- Heat oil to 375 F.Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- Cut wings at joints discarding tips.
- Fry wings in oil(6-10 at a time) until golden brown.
- Dry on paper Towels or brown paper bags.
- While wings are cooking heat butter and hot sauce in a large bowl in microwave intil butter is melted completely.
- Mix butter/hot sauce together(KEEP WARM).
- When all the wings are cooked and drained, pour into Butter/Hot sauce mix long enough to coat.
- Lay out on ungreased baking sheet packing them close enough to make all fit.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes(to dry sauce on wings).
- serve with veggies and dressings.
- Save Leftover Butter/Hot sauce to dip wings in(MMMM).