Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Randy's Brown Sugar & Garlic Smoked Salmon recipe from Food.com.
- Rinse fillet & pat dry with paper towel.
- Lay fillet flat in a non-conductive 4-sided pan
- Combine brown sugar & salt, breaking up any lumps.
- Completey coat top of fillet with ALL the mixture & press into the fish.
- Cover with foil or plastic wrap.
- Refridgerate for 4-6 hours.
- Rinse fish in cold water and refrigerate overnight to dry.
- Using indirect heat. preheat the grill.
- Place wood chips on charcoal & fillet on opposite side of grill.
- Close lid & close vents until barely open.
- Smoke cook for 30-45 minutes.