Recipe by 2nd Cook
This is easy to make,filling and fairly low cal. recipe for a bean burrito. You can add beef or what ever else you like, but all adds calories. Hope you enjoy.
Top Review by Starrynews
Very good! Loved the twist of using mozzerella cheese - it worked nicely. I used the option of baking with sauce - used Recipe #370752 - and a little extra cheese on top. Yum! Thanks for sharing! PAC Fall '11.
- 396.89 g can low-fat refried beans (old elpaso)
- 2.46 ml chili powder
- 118.29 ml mozzarella cheese
- 59.16 ml salsa (your choice mild or hot)
- 4 whole grain tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Put everthing in a small pot and simmer, mixing until warm and cheese is fully melted.
- Separate bean mixture into 4 equal portions.
- Place 1 portion per tortilla.
- Roll Tortilla half way, then fold both ends in to form sealed tube, continue to roll and put center seam side down when completed.
- Reheat in the microwave utill hot and eat as is, adding hot sauce as you eat.You can also bake in oven topped with your favorite sauce and cheese.
- These also freeze very well for a quick meal.