Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
this is just something i threw together really quick with what i had on hand. You can use whatever seasonings you would like.
- 3 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, as desired
- 1 teaspoon thyme, as desired
- all purpose Greek seasoning, as desired
- creole seasoning, as desired
- in a small baking dish put olive oil and swirl it around to coat.
- sprinkle seasonings on both sides of chicken.
- cube up butter and scatter it around.
- pour in lemon juice and soy sauce.
- sprinkle garlic over it all.
- cover and bake at 425 for 20 minutes.
Loved it!! Had all ingredients on hand and it was so moist and delish!!