Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 mins
A way to leave up the end of the box cereal and left over chips.
Make and share this Random Cereal Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups cereal (a flake mixture of any type works)
- 1⁄3 cup nutella (or peanut butter or cashew butter)
- 2 cups chocolate chips (or white chocolate, or butterscotch)
- Melt the chips in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until well melted. Then stir in choice of butter and place back into microwave and microwave until well combined. Stirring agqain every 15 seconds this time.
- Stir in flakes.
- Drop by spoon fulls on waxed paper and chill until set.
I made these with corn flakes, peanut butter and chocolate chips. They were yummy and really easy. This is kind of like people puppy chow without the powdered sugar.