Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. I absolutely love ranch dressing and almost equally love potato salad. I heard Emiril Lagasse added ranch dressing to his potato salad and had to try it. I tried it with my favorite potato salad ingredients and could not believe the difference in flavor. I like it warm, but you can eat it either warm or cold and the next day it tastes even better!
- 16 ounces baby red potatoes
- 8 -10 ounces Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 small celery ribs, chopped
- 2 small shallots, chopped
- 4 -5 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- salt and pepper
- Cut the potatoes in half, all roughly the same size and place in a pot of cold water, just covering the tops of the potatoes. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, 10-12 minutes or so. Mix the ranch dressing and greek yogurt. Drain potatoes, place in a bowl and pour the dressing over. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir until combined, being careful not to break up the potatoes too much. I like to eat the potato salad while it's warm but you can certainly put it in the fridge until cold or ready to eat.
I am not a big potato salad fan but this was very tasty. It marries in the fridge and tastes even better days ahead. Yummy