Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Quick and easy to make on stove top, a great blend of flavors
- 1 lb pork sausage
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups stewed tomatoes
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 cup raw elbow macaroni
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- In large skillet, fry sausage until done; drain fat.
- Add onions and green pepper; cook slowly for 5 minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, sour cream, macaroni, chili powder, salt and sugar.
- Cover and simmer 30 minutes until macaroni is done.
- Serve hot with a green salad.