1/1 Photo of Rancho-Curry Chicken With Lemon-Mint Yogurt
Delicious and easy chicken recipe
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g chicken breast, cubed
- 236.59 ml green chili sauce
- 29.58-44.37 ml olive oil
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4.92 ml curry powder
- 59.14 ml water
- 4.92 ml salt
- 4.92 ml fresh coarse ground black pepper
For Lemon-Mint Yogurt
- 1For chicken: 1. Pat dry chicken with paper towel and season with salt and peper before frying in a large saucepan or wok.
- 22. Heat oil on medium-high then add chicken. Cook until meat is completely white. Transfer to a plate.
- 33. Add onions and fry till they are fully translucent, even a little brown. Then add garlic and fry for 2 to 3 minutes. Add a little bit of water if ingredients are sticking to the pan. Transfer chicken back to the saucepan and fry until meat is browned.
- 44. Add the sauce and cook for 7-8 minutes, or until the gravy is no longer watery. Add tomatoes and curry powder, saute for about 5 more minutes.
- 5For Yogurt: 1. Shred cucumber(s) into a bowl.
- 62. Add rest of ingredients and mix.
- 7You can also serve with pita bread or chappatis/roti. I added refried beans and baby carrots as sides for an added kick!
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rancho-Curry Chicken With Lemon-Mint Yogurt
Serving Size: 1 (492 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 680.6
- Calories from Fat 371
- Total Fat 41.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 161.2 mg
- Sodium 1982.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 13.4 g
- Protein 54.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: