Rancho-Curry Chicken With Lemon-Mint Yogurt
- For chicken: 1. Pat dry chicken with paper towel and season with salt and peper before frying in a large saucepan or wok.
- 2. Heat oil on medium-high then add chicken. Cook until meat is completely white. Transfer to a plate.
- 3. Add onions and fry till they are fully translucent, even a little brown. Then add garlic and fry for 2 to 3 minutes. Add a little bit of water if ingredients are sticking to the pan. Transfer chicken back to the saucepan and fry until meat is browned.
- 4. Add the sauce and cook for 7-8 minutes, or until the gravy is no longer watery. Add tomatoes and curry powder, saute for about 5 more minutes.
- For Yogurt: 1. Shred cucumber(s) into a bowl.
- 2. Add rest of ingredients and mix.
- You can also serve with pita bread or chappatis/roti. I added refried beans and baby carrots as sides for an added kick!