Recipe by diner524
A hearty all in one pan breakfast/brunch dish. The dish calls for one cheese and bacon, but you could use ham or sausage and whatever type of cheese you like, if you want it spicy, add red pepper ect., be creative!! This recipe is from Sargento.com.
Top Review by AZPARZYCH
This was great for our weekly 'breakfast for dinner' night! Made as written except used frozen hash browns that I left defrost in a colander over the sink. The only criticism my Wisconsin-raised husband had was it could use more cheese...go figure. :) Will add some to the top next time a few minutes before it is ready to come out of the oven. Made for Cookbook Tag.
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, chopped
- 8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 cups hash brown potatoes, refrigerated and shredded
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine eggs and milk in a large bowl. Stir in cheese, onion, pepper and bacon. Pour into a greased 9-in pie plate. Toss potatoes with salt and pepper; sprinkle over egg mixture. Drizzle butter over the potatoes; sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 40 minuites or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.