- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless beef cubes
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 2 (16 ounce) cans whole tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 2 potatoes, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet, heat oil and brown beef.
- Add onion soup to beef blended with tomatoes, water and chili powder.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes.
- Add carrots, green pepper, celery, and potatoes; cook covered 45 mintues or until vegetables are tender and gravy is slightly thickened.