Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This could also be made with ground turkey or chicken. For extra crispy warm onion flavor, heat French Fried Onions in microwave for 1 minute. Or, place in foil pan and heat on grill 2 minutes.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 1⁄3 cups French's French fried onions, divided
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
- Combine beef, salsa, cheese, 2/3 cup French Fried Onions, garlic powder, and pepper in a large bowl. Shape into 4 patties.
- Place patties on oiled grid. Grill over medium 10 minutes or until no longer pink in center turning once.
- Serve on rolls.
- Garnish with additional salsa. Top with remaining 2/3 cup onions.