Recipe by Jellyqueen
I am always on the lookout for those quick and easy side dishes to serve during the week. This is a great recipe for those of us who have full time job, then go home to our second job....cheif cook and bottle washer. Great for all those students out there also!!!!
- 6 slice bacon, diced
- 127.57 g jarsliced mushrooms, drained
- 29.58 ml finely chopped onions
- 2 (680.38 g) can mexicorn, drained (corn mixed with sweet peppers)
- 177.44 ml grated cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry the bacon in skillet until almost crisp, then drain off drippings.
- Add the mushrooms, onion and saute until onions are tender.
- Add the corn and heat through completely.
- Turn heat to very low, sprinkle cheese on top, and heat until cheese is melted (do not stir).
- The cheese will only take a couple of minutes to melt.