Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this on the back of a digital timer I got - wanted to save it. ^_^
- 1 (12 -14 inch) prebaked prepared pizza crust
- 2 cups shredded smoked cheddar cheese (8 oz) or 2 cups regular cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- 2 cups refrigerated original barbecue sauce with shredded barbecued beef (18 oz can)
- 4 slices red onions
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Place pizza crust on ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the cheese. Top with beef and onion. Sprinkle with remaining cup of cheese.
- Bake about 15 minute or until hot.
Very tasty! I made a Ranchero Chicken Pizza by mixing shredded chicken with Recipe #308020 and using extra sharp cheddar on a whole wheat crust. I forgot the red onions by accident but I'll be making this again soon and using them at that time! Thanks for the recipe!
I chose this recipe based on the idea of it, I have no idea what canned beef is but I improvised. I roasted a sirloin with onions and sauce and then shredded with 2 forks. I could not find a thin pizza crust of the size called for so I subbed 3 minis. YUMMY! DH has asked that I prepare this for his ACC (basketball tournament) party. Very high praise! Thanks Para_Chan! Made for PAC Fall 2008.