Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in Family Fun magazine. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 453.59 g garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 59.14 ml hidden valley original light ranch dressing
- 44.37 ml warm water
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 236.59 ml baby carrots
- 4 pita bread, cut into wedges (4-inch)
- Combine garbanzo beans, salad dressing, water, lemon juice and garlic in food processor.
- Process until smooth. Serve as a dip with pepper strips, carrots and pita wedges.
I found this recipe on Food Network, and I wanted to make my hummus a little different. Who knew you could throw in some ranch for a different take on an old favorite. Heck, you could use this in place of ranch and not be disappointed. Thanks for posting this recipe!