Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this recipe in Family Fun magazine. I have not tried this recipe, but I'm posting it for safe keeping.
- 16 ounces garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1⁄4 cup hidden valley original light ranch dressing
- 3 tablespoons warm water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 4 pita bread, cut into wedges (4-inch)
- Combine garbanzo beans, salad dressing, water, lemon juice and garlic in food processor.
- Process until smooth. Serve as a dip with pepper strips, carrots and pita wedges.
I found this recipe on Food Network, and I wanted to make my hummus a little different. Who knew you could throw in some ranch for a different take on an old favorite. Heck, you could use this in place of ranch and not be disappointed. Thanks for posting this recipe!