Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
“Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry”
- 1 (12 ounce) can Pillsbury Golden Layers refrigerated flaky original biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken
- 2 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced chives
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Separate the can of biscuits into 10 individual biscuits. Separate each biscuit into two even layers, making twenty dough circles. Press each dough round into an ungreased mini muffin cup.
- In a small bowl, mix the sour cream with the ranch. Stir in shredded chicken,parmesan cheese, almonds, shallots, salt and pepper. Stir until well combined. Spoon about 2 teaspoons mix into each mini muffin cup. Sprinkle the tops with bacon and then chives. Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from tins. Cool 5 minutes before serving. Yield: serves 10, 2 cups each.
These really tasted good. I will definitely make them again. I had a few leftover and just refrigerated them and ate them for lunch the next day. I liked that they were good both hot and cold.
This is such a simple and delicious recipe. I tried them over the weekend and really was impressed. From the taste you would think they would be much harder to make, but I found it to be a very quick recipe. My favorite part was the bacon crumbled on top!
I made this last night when we hosted a group of teens from our neighborhood. They were a big hit with the kids AND with the adults that attended. Will certainly make again.