Prep 20 mins
Cook 50 mins
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. A pizza crust bowl full of ranch flavored vegetables!
- 1 lb fresh pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 medium red potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1 cup fresh whole kernel corn
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease a 2 quart casserole dish. Roll pizza dough out to a 12 inch circle. Sprinkle cornmeal and Parmesan cheese on dough. Turn dough over and place in prepared casserole dish. The cornmeal and 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese should be on the bottom. Set aside while preparing vegetables.
- Drizzle olive oil on an 11 X 15” jelly roll pan. Cut potatoes in ½” cubes, leaving the skin on. Arrange potatoes in jelly roll pan in a single layer. Roast in oven for 25- 30 minutes, until a fork easily pierces the potato. Do not over cook.
- In a small bowl, combine roasted potatoes, onions, spinach, corn, and Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing.
- Transfer vegetables into pizza crust. Sprinkle remaining Parmesan cheese on top. Bake at 400 degrees 20-25 minutes, until the edges of the crust are golden brown.
- Cut into 4 wedges and serve warm.