Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
From Quick Cooking
- 2 1⁄2 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 8 tablespoons butter or 8 tablespoons margarine
- 1 (3 tablespoon) envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrot, thawed
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter. Stir in salad dressing mix until smooth; heat through. Add peas and carrots; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes. Drain pasta and add to skillet. Stir in turkey and heat through. To each serving top with 1/4 cup parmesan cheese.
Very tasty! I used cheese tortellini instead of penne and added garlic powder, black pepper ,Parmesan cheese and parsley. I am thinking of using leftover ham in it this time.